School Life 2019-20
- UKS2 had their Interhouse football competition yesterday. All the children played brilliantly, supporting each other and demonstrating excellent fair play.
- Y4 had a fantastic afternoon learning some new skipping skills with Jodie from Skipping School. We will be practicing these a lot over the next few months ready for a skipping competition later in the year.
- Robin class have had fun designing and making a pitta bread snack fit for a herbivore.
- On Thursday, all of UKS2 took part in a number of exciting activities as part of Harvest Curriculum Day, with the theme being Vegetables!
- Blackbird class were lucky enough to have a workshop with NSPCC today designed to encourage them to “Speak Out” when they have worries or concerns.
- On Monday, the children took part in a fantastic Roman workshop learning all about life in Roman Chester with Matthew for the Moveable Feast Workshop Company.
- Kestrels enjoyed their drama workshop, taking on the role of senators and plebs, Roman gods and sacrificial goats(!) and even gladiators.