School Life 2019-20
- Last Thursday Y4 took part in the skipping competition at Trinity University.
- Robin class have had a fun morning learning Judo with a Judo coach.
- Our Kestrel Year 6 have been catching up with their Foundation Buddies this morning.
- We have honed our chef skills this week by preparing a whole fish. We made a lemon, parsley and butter stuffing to accompany it.
- An amazing performance under unusual circumstances!
- Blackbird class were lucky enough to have a workshop with NSPCC today designed to encourage them to “Speak Out” when they have worries or concerns.
- On Monday, the children took part in a fantastic Roman workshop learning all about life in Roman Chester with Matthew for the Moveable Feast Workshop Company.
- Kestrels enjoyed their drama workshop, taking on the role of senators and plebs, Roman gods and sacrificial goats(!) and even gladiators.