Ducklings & Goslings
Welcome to Foundation. We have two reception classes - Ducklings and Goslings. The teacher of the Duckling Class is Mrs Edwards. The Gosling Class teacher is Miss Slack. All the adults within Foundation are Keyworkers. The other adults are Mrs Cooke, Mrs Nutton, Mrs Catton and Mrs Thompson.
We have an amazing indoor room with lots of provision areas that are enhanced with each theme we deliver. Our outdoor area is an exciting learning environment. We use this area daily to engage in a range of learning opportunities, whatever the weather!
We follow the children’s interests but popular themes are ‘All About Me’, ‘Superheroes and Princesses’, ‘People who help us’, ‘Animals’, ‘Growing Plants.’
Our PE days are Mondays and Fridays.
Rawdon Littlemoor Primary School News
Ducklings and Goslings News
- The children used white chalk on black paper to draw skeleton pictures.
- Children have been busy writing their own speech bubbles for the ‘Funnybones’ characters.
- We read the Funnybones story.
- We have been learning how we have over 200 bones in our skeletons and then tried using chalk to draw them!
- Faye’s mum kindly came in to help us learn about the role of a doctor and how to keep our bodies healthy.