Robin class has 15 Year 2 children and 15 Year 1 children.
The Robin team are:
Miss Stevens – Class Teacher
Miss Jackson – Teaching Assistant
We hope you have had a fantastic Christmas break and are ready for all our learning challenges this Spring term.
We have started our ‘Castles’ topic and we are all very excited about visiting Skipton Castle on Tuesday 29th January. Special thanks to the parents who have bravely volunteered to accompany us!
We will be sending home the new Year 2 revision guides for reading and mathematics at the start of January. We have found that these books really help to prepare children well for the range of questions they might come across in their SATs assessments later in the year. Please read the letter at the front of each book as it explains which activities are to be completed each week. In Robin class, we will go over the answers to each section on Wednesdays and children can self-correct their work if necessary. If you have any further questions, please feel free to make an appointment to see me after school. In addition, our parents evenings are being held on Wednesday 6th March and Thursday 14th March so please book a time online.
Thank you for your continued support
- Year 2 children are learning to tell the time in 5 minute intervals (past today, and to tomorrow, then quarter to and past on Thursday) Year 1 children are telling the time to o’clock and half past.
- Robin class love using our play equipment to stay fit and healthy at break times.
- KS1 are sending PE kits home tonight.
- Year 1 children have worked hard today to tell the story of ‘Jack and The Beanstalk’. They were all so proud of their work.
- Daniel showed super concentration when writing his ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ story.
Home School Links
|KS1 Castles Home School Link.pdf||Download|