Robin class has 15 Year 2 children and 15 Year 1 children.
The Robin team are:
Miss Stevens – Class Teacher
Miss Jackson – Teaching Assistant
We hope you have had a fantastic Christmas break and are ready for all our learning challenges this Spring term.
We have started our ‘Castles’ topic and we are all very excited about visiting Skipton Castle on Tuesday 29th January. Special thanks to the parents who have bravely volunteered to accompany us!
We will be sending home the new Year 2 revision guides for reading and mathematics at the start of January. We have found that these books really help to prepare children well for the range of questions they might come across in their SATs assessments later in the year. Please read the letter at the front of each book as it explains which activities are to be completed each week. In Robin class, we will go over the answers to each section on Wednesdays and children can self-correct their work if necessary. If you have any further questions, please feel free to make an appointment to see me after school. In addition, our parents evenings are being held on Wednesday 6th March and Thursday 14th March so please book a time online.
Thank you for your continued support
- Children will need to wear school uniform and sensible shoes. Please remember to send any medication, inhalers etc if needed. Children will need to bring a packed lunch (unless school is providing it) but they will not need a rucksack.
- We have been working hard to make different ocean habitats such as coral reefs, polar seas and deep seas.
- Robin class are starting to make some collage boxes to show different ocean habitats. We can’t wait to see the finished product!
- Thank you to parents and carers for your fab effort with the children’s pirate costumes. They all looked fantastic and we had a wonderful day.
- Come to school dressed as a pirate!