We are Year 3 and 4 and our teacher is Mr Jones with Mrs. Lowe supporting us.
Congratulations to Peacock class who had a great start to the new school year! It has been so wonderful to get to know each of these ‘proud peacocks’.
This term our topic is Busy Bodies! So what’s in store?
* Visit to Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. Where I’m sure we’ll learn a lot and have plenty of fun too.
* A visit from a local dentist.
* Our role play area this term is transformed into a doctor’s surgery.
* Lots of science about the function of the organs of the body.
* English work based around several books including, Demon Dentist, FunnyBones and George’s Marvellous Medicine
* Inter-house Football tournament.
And of course…some exciting awards to be earned – who will wow us and be entered into the Golden Book?
Come and have a look at our fantastic work!
For current school events visit our facebook page. You do not have to have a facebook account just click here
Games to support your child for Spelling and Maths
Year 3 and 4 spellings
Times tables and other Maths
Combination of addition and subtraction problems
Telling the time
Miss Kelly helped by Mrs Hainsworth
Posted: January 9, 2017
Peacock website Spring 2017
Posted: May 16, 2014