We are a mixture of Year 3 and 4 children and our teacher is Mr Jones with Mrs. Lowe supporting us.
Our main topics for this year include:
Busy Bodies – Where we will be covering the science of the human body.
Once Upon a Time in The Stone Age – This topic is a mixture of English (focusing on authors and different genres of stories) and History, looking at Stone Age Britain.
Welcome To Yorkshire – A Local history and Geography study.
Each topic includes either a class visit or a workshop to excite and engage the children, as well as to enhance the learning experience.
P.E. is currently on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and children have been ready and organised with their indoor and outdoor kits. As Aireborough Leisure Centre has not yet been finished, we are currently assessing the situation regarding swimming for Y4 and will update you when we have further details.
Homework is being given out on Thursdays this year and needs to be returned on Monday mornings with housepoints awarded for effort and accuracy.
Please keep practising your spellings and time tables (plus the linked division facts), as it is so important.
Games to support your child for Spelling and Maths
Year 3 and 4 spellings
Times tables and other Maths
Combination of addition and subtraction problems
Telling the time
Mr Jones and Mrs Lowe work in our class
Rawdon Littlemoor Primary School News
- We enjoyed a great judo session provided by Destination Leeds @ British Judo. Everyone took part with great enthusiasm.
- Peacocks have been creating fantastic pop-up Ghost stories.
- Peacocks had an amazing Science Day on Tuesday investigating aircraft. potions and magical lamps.
- Peacocks have been producing some excellent artwork in the style of Quentin Blake.
- In Peacocks we have been investigating forces.
Home School Links
|Home school link Spring 2019 peacocks.pdf||Download|