- Ho ho ho
- The children were thrilled to be back in school today and it was party time!
- This week, the children got a chance to recreate another WW2 dish - Woolton Pie.
- Well done to Olly and Olly for doing some great coaching in our rugby sessions over the past few weeks! You have given us some really helpful hints and tips, and planned fun games for us to try too.
- Last Thursday Y4 took part in the skipping competition at Trinity University.
- Blackbird class loved their muddy yomp up The Billing.
- The children loved our trip to Esholt Woods.
- Blackbird class were lucky enough to have a workshop with NSPCC today designed to encourage them to “Speak Out” when they have worries or concerns.