Welcome to the Robin Class page
Robin class has 15 Year 2 children and 15 Year 1 children.
The Robin team are:
Miss Stevens – Class Teacher
Miss Jackson – Teaching Assistant
Mrs Catton - Teaching Assistant
Our topics this year are:
Autumn Term - Dinosaurs
Spring Term - Underground
Summer Term - Where I Live and Kenya
Please download the relevant 'Home School Links' document at the bottom of this page in order to find out more information about this term's topic and any related visits or visitors.
Our PE days are Mondays and Wednesdays, so children need to come to school dressed in their PE kits on these days.
Each week, children will be given two new reading books to share with you at home and a set of spellings uploaded to Seesaw. Please support your child to learn their spellings prior to the spelling quiz which will take place on Fridays.
The children in Robin class have settled in very well during the start of this Autumn term. It has been a pleasure getting to know such lovely, engaging children and watching them build relationships with each other and grow confidence in exploring their classroom.
We have started our ‘Dinosaurs’ topic and during the term we will be learning the names and characteristics of different dinosaurs as well as their habitat and diet.
During October half term, we would like children to work with their families to make a model dinosaur! The dinosaurs can be made using any material you would like for example recycled boxes, clay, fabric, Lego etc. We are looking forward to seeing all your fantastic creations and hearing about how they were made!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via the school office and I will get back to you.
Thank you for your continued support
- Please send your child in their outdoor PE kit tomorrow (Tuesday 19th Oct) as we have our whole school inter-house football tournament. Thank you
- Miss Jackson, Miss Clarkson and I would like to say a big thank you to all the parents and carers for our lovely cards and gifts. You are all far too generous and we feel very loved and appreciated.
- Hello, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. We would like to send all the children’s books home tomorrow (Monday), so please could you send your child to school with a carrier bag / reusable bag to carry it all home in. Thank you
- Well done Mia for designing a lovely poster to explain how we can help our oceans.
- Robin class have loved making their under the sea habitat boxes.