Welcome to the Blackbird flock!
Blackbirds (Year 5) are taught by Mr Ibison and Teaching Assistants Miss Tate, Miss Etherington and Miss Hanson. Our topics this year are Blitzed Brits, Vicious Vikings v Savage Saxons and Creeping Coasts.
We have PE on a Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday (ACES after school session), so please remember come to school in your kit!
Homework is set on Friday and is due in on Tuesday morning.
Here's to a fantastic year!!!
Viking art and design
Christmas Party Fun!
Up The Billing
Woolton pie cookery
Danger! Danger! High Voltage!
Trip to Esholt Woods
Truthful food advert
Harvest Curriculum Day (Vegetables)
- In a challenging term, there were just some things we couldn't do over Seesaw with this topic - art and design. Therefore, we completed two projects on our return to school: crafting a clay Thor's hammer necklace and sewing Viking dragon slippers.
- As we have Inter-house Cross-country on Thursday and SRE and an Easter Egg Hunt to complete too, we will not be doing PE on Wednesday afternoon.
- The children had an amazing day today. Not only did they get to go in the hall for the first time in a year but they also had an incredible, Viking workshop awaiting them.
- The children were thrilled to be back in school today and it was party time!
- Blackbird class loved their muddy yomp up The Billing.
Home School Link
|Home school link Autumn 2020 Blackbird.docx||Download|