Welcome to the Blackbird flock!
Blackbirds (Year 5) are taught by Mr Ibison and Teaching Assistants Miss Tate, Miss Etherington and Miss Hanson. Our topics this year are Blitzed Brits, Vicious Vikings v Savage Saxons and Creeping Coasts.
We have PE on a Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday (ACES after school session), so please remember come to school in your kit!
Homework is set on Friday and is due in on Tuesday morning.
Here's to a fantastic year!!!
Goodbye, good luck and thank you, Miss Tate!
Volcano Curriculum Day
Skipping School workshop
Getting the measure of maths
Viking art and design
Christmas Party Fun!
Up The Billing
Woolton pie cookery
Danger! Danger! High Voltage!
Trip to Esholt Woods
Truthful food advert
Harvest Curriculum Day (Vegetables)
- The children loved the chance to spend time together on Filey beach last week as part of our Creeping Coasts topic.
- A quick message to remind UKS2 parents and carers to arrive at normal time tomorrow and to collect your children from the CLOAKROOM DOORS tomorrow afternoon.
- Today, we sadly said goodbye to Miss Tate after 6 years of working with children in our current Y5.
- As you may already know, Miss Tate will be leaving us next Monday.
- A quick note about PE kits from Miss Tate and Miss Etherington.
Home School Link
|Home school link Autumn 2020 Blackbird.docx||Download|